- Role: Cinematographer & Colourist
- Type: Short Film Date: 2021-06-01
"A couple’s weekend in the hills goes off-track when they have to share a walkers’ hut with an eccentric resident."
This project was a unique challenge shooting almost entirely with natural light on a remote fell in Cumbria with minimal crew. It was a great chance to return to the landscape photography I'd developed during my time shooting documentaries but this time with a more delibrate style.
Upper Air is currently on the festival circuit and has screened at a few festivals.
- Manchester International Film Festival 2022 - UK Premiere - Official Selection
- Stockholm City Film Festival 2021 - Best International Short Finalist
- Hinterlands International Rural Film Festival 2022 - Official Selection
- London Indie Shorts Festival 2022 - Semi-Finalist
- Berlin Indie Film Festival 2022 - Cinematography Award
- Montreal Arthouse Film Festival 2022 - Semi Finalist Best Cinematography
A film by
Searchparty & Art Dept
Cinematographer & Colourist
1st AD & Producer
Pecq: Hannah Jacobs, Nicholas O’Brien
Orchestra of St Johns